People donate to charity for many reasons, but philanthropy generally happens because people believe in a mission. Our donors support our conservation work, and they stay with us because we make a difference in their local community. Please join our community of donors and help us continue to make that difference.
A gift to Conservation Works - at any level - helps us to provide youth leadership and environmental education and ACTION projects to our young people as well as promote sustainable rural communities right right here on the north coast. Your donation gift can also provide significant tax advantages, and we can help you with your donation action.
We accept with gratitude:
- checks (mail us at the address below)
- credit cards (call us at 707-978-4149)
- online giving(click on the link above)
- cash (visit us and we would love to tell you about our programs)
- stocks (we woud be happy to help you give stock to our TD Ameritrade investment account
- deeds to property (please call us at 707-978-4149 to discuss your gift idea)
You may send your check to Conservation Works, P.O. Box 6417, Santa Rosa, CA
If you have any questions about our work, we would be happy to provide you with more information!